Ads Top

Building collapse in Lagos 6 die, 16 injured







A man share what he saw on the building that collapse in Lagos, According to him, I was on sleep as I woke up I found out that the building is braking down and immediately I ran out to inform our landlord, but the cracking is getting out of hand I began  to shout for help.
However an  80-year-old Alhaji Ganiu Salami lost his life and has since been buried according to Islamic rites, while his daughter-in-law suffered injury.

A tenant of the collapsed three storey building at 29,Oloto str, Herbert Maculay way, Ebute Meta, Lagos Nigeria. who also involve in the incident said he also notice that the building will one day collapse because the building is very old.

Meanwhile, the report is admitted that the 16 people who survived  after the building break down in at about 2:00 am, have all been Hospitalized  

We also here that the papa who own the collapse building one Mr. Dimeji, also have some other old building in Lagos Island  has disappear from the house.

Another information came from one Mr. Ufuoma Ekpere, who also  resident of the collapse building said I call other people who is living next to us and tell them about the imminent collapse: He added “I came back from work at about 11:00 pm. But on getting home, my wife was asleep. So I had to go to the kitchen myself to prepare what I wanted to eat. On getting to the kitchen, I discovered that some rubbles from the building had fallen off. But I didn’t take it serious. So I went to bed without knowing that what I saw is real.






No comments:

Copyright@Mekinson 2014. Powered by Blogger.