Ads Top

Do you thing you know more than your father?.

A boy named Danko was with his father when he saw his girlfriend coming to meet him.
Danko: Have you come to
collect your book titled; "SPEAK
ENGLISH MY DAD DOESN'T
UNDERSTAND IT?" by Ngozi Okafor.
Girl: No, I want
that our hymns called "WHERE SHOULD I
WAIT FOR YOU?"

Danko: I don't have
that one... may be you should take
the other one "UNDER THE MANGO
TREE" by Crooks.Girl: Fine but don't forget to bring "I
WILL CALL YOU IN
5 MINS" while coming to
school...
Danko: I will also bring this
one too, "I WON'T LET YOU DOWN"
by Chinua Achebe.Then;Dad: These
are too many, will she read all of them?Boy: Yes dad, she
is very
smart.Dad: Okay, don't forget to give
her the one on the table titled, "I AM
NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD
EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING"
by Shakespeare!And also d one on d dinning titled IF
SHE GETS
PREGNANT PREPARE TO GET
MARRIED by wole soyinka.
as a child you can't play your father because the road you thing you know more than him was d same road has passed years long ago during his friend with your mum.

No comments:

Copyright@Mekinson 2014. Powered by Blogger.